Corrie’s May Craft of the Month
Soooo, I saw on Pinterest this “paint” recipe that you can use to graffiti on buildings. After a couple weeks of spritzing with water it turns into moss. It looks amazing. As much as I would love to cover my mom’s house with a very special mother’s day message, I think she might get a little perturbed. So I came up with this instead.
All you need is:
- Draw your word on foam board. I just free handed it, but you can also use a font you like. Make sure it’s at least a half inch thick.
- Use your exacto knife to cut it out.
- Hot glue the floral moss to the letters. This part is a bit messy.
- Cut and shape the moss on the letters. This was by far my favorite part, also very messy.
- Hairspray the moss with a couple coats to keep the moss from shedding.
And there you have the perfect art to hang on your mom’s house.
You can reach Corrie at Corrie@Jerrols.com
Back to Blog