This fun workbook can help kids teach themselves how to write in cursive (also known as longhand or script) or allow them to refine the writing skills they already have. This book includes:
- Pages of capital and lowercase letters.
- Follow-the-arrow diagrams that show how to make the letters.
- Words to copy that begin with all the letters of the alphabet.
- Sentences to copy.
- Guides for writing the names of months, the days of the week, and numbers from 1 to 10.
- A place for the child to write his or her signature.
- Appealing full-color pictures.
- With its helpful diagrams, plenty of space to work, and simple exercises, this book is the perfect companion for beginning writers.
- 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high (21.6 cm wide by 28 cm high).
- 96 perforated and reproducible pages. Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain. Learning how to write helps children develop fine motor skills. Writing things down also helps them retain more information.
Fewer and fewer schools are teaching cursive these days and parents are looking for resources like this for their children. Many kids, too, want to write like their parents and grandparents. This book will help!
I love Jerrols!
There is a coffee and ice cream shop attached to the building. I took my wife and my grand niece for ice cream cones and then we did some shopping, we bought my grand niece some toys and we looked at books they have a wide selection of all kinds of wonderful things there it's worth checking into for sure.
Always great customer service!
People are nice and helpful but don't bug you while you shop. Great quality stuff. Would love to see more options in adult books that are not non fiction or text books.
Great customer service!
Greeted when I walked in and felt like help was available if I needed it. Very organized and found everything I needed!