Use this fun workbook to help your child learn how to write letters, or allow them to refine the writing skills they already have!
- Red arrows help guide children in learning to write their letters.
- Includes pages with letters to trace, plus pages with pictures of words beginning with each letter.
- As a handy reference for your child, the entire alphabet appears at the bottom of each page in upper and lower case.
- Cute and colorful alphabet illustrations throughout will keep your kiddo interested.
- Provides plenty of space to trace and practice.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils, crayons, and markers.
- Pages are perforated and reproducible.
- 3 bonus activities in the back: 2 dot-to-dots and an alphabet maze!
- The perfect companion for young scholars!
- Learning to write letters helps children develop fine motor skills.
- Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain.
- Writing also helps children retain more information.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- 112 pages.
I love Jerrols!
There is a coffee and ice cream shop attached to the building. I took my wife and my grand niece for ice cream cones and then we did some shopping, we bought my grand niece some toys and we looked at books they have a wide selection of all kinds of wonderful things there it's worth checking into for sure.
Always great customer service!
People are nice and helpful but don't bug you while you shop. Great quality stuff. Would love to see more options in adult books that are not non fiction or text books.
Great customer service!
Greeted when I walked in and felt like help was available if I needed it. Very organized and found everything I needed!