Elegant watercolor florals -- in muted blues, greens, and yellows -- grace the covers of this inviting journal. Design is embossed and embellished with jewel-like flecks of gold foil.
- 160 crisp pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish paper supports a variety of pens or pencils.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Archival-quality acid-free paper helps preserve your journal entries.
- A soft blue elastic closure secures your writing.
- Powder blue endsheets complement the design.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the inside back cover pocket.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
I love Jerrols!
There is a coffee and ice cream shop attached to the building. I took my wife and my grand niece for ice cream cones and then we did some shopping, we bought my grand niece some toys and we looked at books they have a wide selection of all kinds of wonderful things there it's worth checking into for sure.
Always great customer service!
People are nice and helpful but don't bug you while you shop. Great quality stuff. Would love to see more options in adult books that are not non fiction or text books.
Great customer service!
Greeted when I walked in and felt like help was available if I needed it. Very organized and found everything I needed!