Keeping track of family and friends is a snap with this striking pocket- and purse-sized address book!
- Tiny volume book packs a punch with space for more than 400 contacts!
- Record names, addresses, home and mobile numbers, work or fax numbers, and email addresses.
- A pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more.
- An elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps address book closed.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 160 pages.
- Measures 4-1/4 inches wide by 6 inches high.
- The cover design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
- Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- Personal address book makes a nice gift, too!
I love Jerrols!
There is a coffee and ice cream shop attached to the building. I took my wife and my grand niece for ice cream cones and then we did some shopping, we bought my grand niece some toys and we looked at books they have a wide selection of all kinds of wonderful things there it's worth checking into for sure.
Always great customer service!
People are nice and helpful but don't bug you while you shop. Great quality stuff. Would love to see more options in adult books that are not non fiction or text books.
Great customer service!
Greeted when I walked in and felt like help was available if I needed it. Very organized and found everything I needed!