- Perennial favorite in a new, convenient field-guide size
- Concise natural history facts about more than 60 native species
- Provides an easy-to-use illustrated identification key based on the most reliable and non-technical features of each species
- Features the ecology and human history associated with all Northwest trees
- Includes 185 exceptionally accurate drawings as well as historical photos that bring these trees to life
I love Jerrols!
There is a coffee and ice cream shop attached to the building. I took my wife and my grand niece for ice cream cones and then we did some shopping, we bought my grand niece some toys and we looked at books they have a wide selection of all kinds of wonderful things there it's worth checking into for sure.
Always great customer service!
People are nice and helpful but don't bug you while you shop. Great quality stuff. Would love to see more options in adult books that are not non fiction or text books.
Great customer service!
Greeted when I walked in and felt like help was available if I needed it. Very organized and found everything I needed!